Small cogs but Prime movers of productivity!
Listening to music seems like a lost habit! As I began working today, spontaneously I put on some music, Ilayaraja’s melodies and with a bang recognized how soothing & elevating music can be. Not just music, but there are quite a few things that I have seen boost my productivity. I resolve to do the following more frequently and regularly…
- Listen to as much music of various genres
- Speak to friends, casual conversations
- Smile & talk to staff, spouse & kids
- Write something each day, get active on my blog
- Play, exercise
- Listen to kids, play with them, create stuff along with them
- Teach something for free!
- Enjoy chores like cleaning
I don’t care what comes of it, but all the items above can provide instant enjoyment, elevation and let the neuropeptides take over my productivity!